Many events have been cancelled this year, but that doesn’t stop us from running - it’s time for another #sayskyracing challenge! So let’s unite the SAYSKY worldwide running tribe and hit the roads from across the world! Starting October 15 at 10.00am CEST, we’ll give you 24h to rack up as much mileage as possible together.
Challenge: How many km can we run together in 24 hours?
The challenge is simple - the longer we run together, the greater the discount you’ll get for all sale items:
500km = additional 10% off
750km = additional 15% off
1000km = additional 20% off
This challenge is about uniting worldwide, and see how far we can run together in 24 hours. If you run 1 km or 50 km doesn’t matter - everything counts in the bigger picture! Want to go twice? Sure. Feel free. As long as it is within the 24 hour time frame. So grab your running shoes and your favorite SAYSKY gear and get ready to RUN.
How to register and take part in the race:
- Challenge period: October 15 - October 16.
- Submit your result before October 16, 11.00am CEST.
- Upload a picture on your Instagram feed showing your GPS watch or tracking app screenshot with your run(s) (it doesn't need to be the first image shown, since we know that you care about your feed).
- Remember to include #SAYSKYRACING in the caption.
- The voucher will be forwarded directly to all race finishers and is available for use until October 19, 9.00am CEST.
- CLOSED FOR SUBMISSIONS.
- Participating athletes: 81
- Countries represented: 14
- Collective tribe mileage: 862km