#SAYSKYRACING is NOT Cancelled
This is instalment no. 6 in the #SAYSKYRACING is NOT Cancelled series. We'll drop a new challenge every week to keep you guys going over the summer.
Challenge: 5k Global Leaderboard
Racing's been off the table for a while now and we know that a lot of you guys are desperate for the guns to go off again. Well, here's a little something to satisfy your racing needs. Because, it's about time that we settle who's the fastest 5k racer in the global SAYSKY community.
This weekend (June 4 - June 8), we challenge you to go all out and present us with your absolute best 5k time. No prior achievements accepted. We're only interested in your current corona shape.
The winners and overall leaderboard remain secret throughout the challenge period. We'll announce everything shortly after the challenge has ended. We have rewards for the top 3 men and women, plus a lottery for all challenge finishers:
- First place: 100€ gift card and justified bragging rights
- Second place: a short sleeve t-shirt of your own choosing
- Third place: a 3-pack of socks of your own choosing
- Lottery: 5 x 50€ gift cards
How to register and take part in the race/lottery:
- Race period: June 4 - June 8.
- Submit your result before June 9, 9.00am CEST.
- Upload a picture on your Instagram feed showing your 5k time. This can be a Strava screenshot or picture of your GPS watch (it doesn't need to be the first image shown, since we know that you care about your feed).
- Remember to include #SAYSKYRACING in the caption.
- CLOSED FOR SUBMISSIONS
No - you do not get a medal, finisher tee, diploma or race bib for this challenge. It's just you and your GPS watch against the rest of the SAYSKY community. Also, all winners (top 3 + lottery) will be contacted directly and announced here.
- Geoffrey Vanderstraeten
- Alexander Krenz
- Friedrich Horn
- Katharina Stark
- Katrin Bemowski