SAYSKY was established in Copenhagen in 2013, and we’re now one of the leading core brands in the global running industry. We’re looking for a dedicated sports person who can help us with keeping the high pace and support our international growth.
You’ll be part of a very ambitious team, where the structure is flat, the vibe is casual, and everyone is passionate about sport – especially running. The team is small, and we work together as a unit and don’t mind taking an extra lap or two if needed.
The job is first and foremost focused on translation tasks and writing copy in German and English. But you’ll also be an integrated part of the e-commerce team, where we’re looking for someone with a natural sense of structure and good attention to detail.
If this is something you feel like lacing up for, then read below for the specific job description, requirements, and what we can offer you.
- Writing copy for newsletters, landing pages, SEO, and ads in English and German.
- Writing product descriptions for b2c and b2b websites in English and German.
- Project-based translations for both marketing, sales, and overall company-purposes.
- Visual merchandising of collections and landing pages.
- General site maintenance and clean-up.
- Creating and setting up newsletters.
- Preparing online collections and products for campaign launches.
- Proof reading and quality check of content in English and German.
- Assisting at events, such as expos and races.
- Various ad-hoc assignments across the company.
What we can offer
- Be part of an ambitious growth company, who is one of the leading players in the global niche running industry
- A casual and sporty spirit in the office, where can-do attitude and passion is the fuel for us
- Headquarter in Copenhagen, Østerbro conveniently close to metro, trains, and busses
- State of the art gym facilities with changing rooms and showers
- Staff benefits, including discounts for friends and family
- Flexible working hours during the week to suit your studies.
- An opportunity to grow with the company and work your way towards a full-time position after the conclusion of your studies.
What we look for
- You can write engaging copy in German and English.
- You can demonstrate top grades from your current and most recent higher-level studies.
- You’re defined by the following words: ambitious, reliable, and very structured.
- You’re studying business, marketing, e-commerce or communication on a bachelor level or you’re in (or about to start) the first semester of your masters.
- Prior experience with the tasks or from similar jobs is not a requirement, but it’s a plus.
- You’re sporty and run on a weekly basis.
Weekly hours: 15-20 hours (2-3 times a week)
Salary: 140 DKK per/hour.
Start date: February 1st (or earlier if possible).
Application deadline: December 8th. We’ll evaluate applications as we receive them, and we might take down the job opening, if we have enough qualified applicants. So don’t wait until the last minute.
Where: SAYSKY, Århusgade 88, 4. Sal, 2100 KBH Ø
If the above sounds interesting, then please send us your motivated application, CV, school grades and recommendations (if any) to email@example.com where you write “E-Commerce Student Assistant” in the subject field.
For any questions regarding the job, please direct these to Nicklas Fenger, CMO: firstname.lastname@example.org