Part-Time German Marketing & Customer Service Support
SAYSKY is one of the leading niche running brands in the world and we’re looking for a dedicated sports person who can help us with keeping the high pace and better serve our German speaking customers, in both inbound and outbound communication. The job is primarily focused on translation tasks, so perfect German language skills are an absolute requirement.
We’re small and very efficient team who work together as a unit and don’t mind taking an extra lap or two if needed. So, if this is something you feel like lacing up for, then read below for the specific job description and requirements.
We’re looking for a part-time German marketing & customer support who can help us with the following weekly tasks:
- General customer service: answering e-mails, support tickets and chat in peak periods.
- Content translations for website, newsletters, SoMe, blog posts and paid ads.
- Product description translations for b2c and b2b websites.
- Project-based translations for both marketing, sales and overall company-purposes.
- Various ad-hoc assignments across the company.
This is what we expect from you:
- Your written German is perfect and absolutely flawless – either from being a native speaker or having lived for a longer period in a German speaking country.
- You’re able to demonstrate top grades from when you last had German classes in school.
- Your written English skills are equally excellent.
- Extreme attention to detail and thoroughness in all tasks.
- You’re studying business, marketing or communication on a bachelor or masters’ level.
- Prior experience from a customer service job is not a requirement, but definitely a plus.
- You’ll be able to work at least three times a week and somewhere between 10-15 hours on average (this number might be higher depending on the season and growth of the company).
- You’re sporty and run on a weekly basis.
Start Date: December 1
Salary: 140 DKK per/hour
Where: SAYSKY, Willemoesgade 7C, 2100 KBH Ø
Application Deadline: October 27. We’ll evaluate the applications as we receive them and invite the qualified applicants to an interview shortly after.
If the above sounds interesting, then please send us your motivated application and CV in English to: Nicklas Fenger, Head of Marketing and Digital (firstname.lastname@example.org).