SAYSKY CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE
NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO WIN THE ILLUMINATE RUNNING JACKETJanuary is all about new beginnings and getting sh*t done. We want to contribute to the sporty vibes and encourage you guys to keep moving, so we decided to set up a little challenge for the next week, where you can win the Illuminate Running Jacket and more. We call it the "SAYSKY Weekly Warrior" and here's how it's going down...
SAYSKY WEEKLY WARRIOR CHALLENGEBack in the beginning of 2017 we launched our Strava Running Club and to celebrate this and get to club going, we initiated the first ever SAYSKY Weekly Warrior Challenge. The intention with this challenge is to provide a little bit of motivation and fun during your weekly training sessions and efforts. This time around we challenge you to do the following:
GOT IT. I'LL RUN 70K IN 7 DAYS AND THEN WHAT?The challenge runs from Monday, January 22 (00.01 CET) and ends Sunday, January 28 (23.59 CET). To take part in the challenge you need to do the following:
1) Join the SAYSKY club on Strava HERE.
2) Show your commitment by posting a comment in the official SAYSKY Weekly Warrior post on Strava. Feel free to be creative, but anything from "I'll crush it" to "I'm in" will be enough. We just need to see that you're up for the challenge.
3) Log your runs on Strava so your total mileage will show in the SAYSKY club leaderboard.
SOUNDS AWESOME! WHAT CAN I WIN?You're all passionate athletes, so the running journey itself is probably all the reward you need. However, we still want to serve you with a little extra incentive to lace up and go for the 70k:
1) All athletes who runs 70k or more will be part of a lottery to win the Illuminate Running Jacket.
2) All athletes who signed up for the challenge (joined our Strava club and posted a comment) will be part of a lottery to win the Wolfpack Classic SS Tee.
The winners will be picked by random and announced on Monday, January 29. Remember to #saysky in your pictures along the way, so we can keep up with you. If there's any questions, feel free to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy the next week running!
Are you still in doubt of what to give your husband, wife or family members for Christmas? Don't worry. We have made it quite easy for you. In this blogpost, we have divided our gift guides into types. So whether you are looking for clothes that fit a marathoner, a fitness entusiast or something third, we got you covered. Look here.
Please select a store