SAYSKY was established in Copenhagen in 2013, and we’re now one of the leading core brands in the global running industry. We’re looking for a dedicated sports person who can help us with keeping the high pace and support our international growth.
You’ll be part of a very ambitious team, where the structure is flat, the vibe is casual, and everyone is passionate about sport – especially running. The team is small, and we work together as a unit and don’t mind taking an extra lap or two if needed.
The job description
The job is first and foremost focused on writing copy for our social channels, newsletters, and blog universe. But you’ll also be assisting the marketing, e-commerce, and sales teams with various tasks throughout the week. See below for more details:
- Writing copy for SoMe, newsletters, ads, and blog posts.
- Scheduling, posting, and monitoring content across all social channels.
- Event-planning and coordination.
- Finding and booking models for photo shoots.
- Helping around the showroom and photo studio before meetings and shoots.
- Assisting at events, such as expos and races.
- Various ad-hoc assignments across the company.
What we can offer
- Be part of an ambitious growth company, who is one of the leading players in the global niche running industry
- A casual and sporty spirit in the office, where can-do attitude and passion is the fuel for us
- Headquarter in Copenhagen, Østerbro conveniently close to metro, trains, and busses
- State of the art gym facilities with changing rooms and showers
- Staff benefits, including discounts for friends and family
- Flexible working hours during the week to suit your studies.
- An opportunity to grow with the company and work your way towards a full-time position after the conclusion of your studies.
What we look for
- You can write engaging copy in English and Danish.
- You understand running culture and lingo and how to apply this.
- You like to keep up with SoMe trends, athletes, and content creators within running.
- You can demonstrate top grades from your current and most recent higher-level studies.
- You're ambitious and take pride in everything you deliver.
- You’re studying business, marketing, or communication on a bachelor level or you’re in (or about to start) the first semester of your masters.
- Prior experience with the tasks or from similar jobs is not a requirement, but it’s a plus.
- You’re sporty and run on a weekly basis.
Weekly hours: 15-20 hours (2-3 times a week)
Salary: 140 DKK per/hour.
Start date: November 1st (or earlier if possible).
Application deadline: September 22nd. We’ll evaluate applications as we receive them, and we might take down the job opening, if we have enough qualified applicants. So don’t wait until the last minute.
Where: SAYSKY HQ, Århusgade 88, 4. sal, 2100 KBH Ø.
If the above sounds interesting, then please send us your motivated application, CV, school grades and recommendations (if any) to email@example.com where you write “Marketing Student Assistant” in the subject field.
Note that this is a passionate lifestyle position, so we highly encourage you to write something about why it is that you want to work for Saysky and what running means to you.
For any questions regarding the job, please direct these to Nicklas Korsholm Fenger, CMO: firstname.lastname@example.org