Do you have a passion for the sport of running? Do you have experience within the industry of sportswear, sporting goods, or fashion? Do you get (runners) high from growing sales and pursuing new territories? Then this may very well be your dream job.
We are looking for someone who can create sincere relations with our existing and future wholesale network around the world – using your natural empathy and knowledgeable insights. Your areas of responsibility are listed below, where you will work closely together with and report to our Head of Sales.
- Develop and grow our wholesale business
- Support, help and educate the staff of our retail network
- Plan and execute sales-meetings – online and offline
- Make sure that we offer relevant products at the right market price
- Develop and grow B2B business opportunities.
The success is the growth of our carefully selected retail network. To secure sustainable growth and profits for all parties without compromising our brand equity.
What we can offer
- Be part of an ambitious growth company, who is one of the leading players in the global niche running industry
- A casual and sporty spirit in the office, where can-do attitude and passion is the fuel for us
- Headquarter in Copenhagen, Østerbro conveniently close to metro, trains, and busses
- Competitive salary based on qualifications, with pension and health insurance
- State of the art gym facilities with changing rooms and showers
- Staff benefits, including discounts for friends and family
- Empathetic, go-getter attitude, and an ambitious commercial mindset
- A minimum of 3+ years of sales experience
- Work experience within the apparel fashion or sportswear industry is a plus
- Personal interest in the form and function of running apparel as well as in the sport of running
- Flexibility to upscale and downscale work efforts depending on seasonal sale cycles
- Excellent English skills both written and speaking – it is a plus, but not a requirement, if you also master the German and/or French language
- It is a minimum requirement to have standard Excel and PowerPoint skill, but still being tech-savvy and reliable with new software platforms
Where you will be working
You should expect travelling time throughout the year, but you will mainly work from our headquarter in Copenhagen, Østerbro
Please note that this is not a remote position, but you are very welcome to apply if you are willing to move to Copenhagen.
Deadline - September 22nd
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis so send your application today.
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marked “International Sales Rep”. If you have questions about the position, feel free to use same mail address.
Starting time: ideally November 1st, 2023 - We are open about starting up earlier if that is important for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This is SAYSKY
SAYSKY is a contemporary and internationally orientated running brand. We have been on an incredible and continuous growth journey ever since our establishment in 2013. Our pace is still high, and we are deeply dedicated in the delivery of high-performance running apparel to our 200 retailers around the world as well as to our customers on our B2C platform.
We have a genuine connection with our worldwide running tribe, and we always strive to challenge the norms and progress the sport of running, through our product designs, marketing actions, and collaborations around the world.
Our organisation currently consists of 16 passionate people, who share an optimistic and ambitious mindset. The office vibe is casual, and we value camaraderie, where lunch is always enjoyed together, and we often go on social runs. We will move to a new and exciting office space in May – ready to accommodate our future growth. The new headquarter is located on Østerbro (Århusgade) and it comes with gym facilities, including treadmills, changing rooms and showers – to support our natural interest in an active lifestyle.